We are having 2 DRAWINGS!!! All through September and October bring your pet to us for a chance to win these gifts.
- Heartworms are everywhere in the US and they are transmitted by mosquitos.
- Mosquitos are on the prowl when temps are 50F or greater!
- We have already diagnosed several heartworm disease cases just since July 2018!
- The damage can be permanent and potentially fatal. Heartworm treatment costs are high.
- 7 years worth of prevention is similar in cost to one heartworm treatment.
- We recommend heartworm preventative for every dog, every month of their whole life.
- We offer Proheart which is a 6 month injection that Dr Amanda gives and you don’t have to do anything but wait for us to remind you it is due again in 6 months.
- We also offer Heartgard which is a safe and effective chewable tablet given once a month.
- For a limited time any dog that receives 6 months of heartworm preventative is entered into a drawing to win a dog bed full of goodies and toys (pictured)
Get entered into the drawing in 1 of 3 ways:
Offer 1) New clients OR New Pet
~ Nose to tail comprehensive physical exam
+ Heartworm testing
+ 6 months of heartworm preventative (Proheart injection OR Heartgard)
0 – 25 pounds valued at $91 for only $65
25.1 - 50 pounds valued at $99 for only $75
50.1 - 100 pounds valued at $108 for only $85
100+ pounds valued at $138 for only $105
Offer 2) For Dogs Up to Date on Physical Exam but Need a Heartworm Test
~ Heartworm testing
+ 6 months of heartworm preventative (Heartgard )R Proheart)
0 – 25 pounds valued at $71 for only $60
25.1 - 50 pounds valued at $79 for only $69
50.1 - 100 pounds valued at $88 for only $78
100+ pounds valued at $116 for only $95
Offer 3) For Dogs Up to Date on Physical Exam and hHve a current negative heartworm test
~ 6 months of heartworm preventative (Heartgard OR Proheart)
0 – 25 pounds valued at $36 for only $28
25.1 - 50 pounds valued at $44 for only $36
50.1 - 100 pounds valued at $53 for only $48
100+ pounds valued at $81 for only $75
- Four of the most common cat diseases are kidney disease, thyroid disease, diabetes and cancer especially in cats who are 8 years or older.
- Any cat older than 8 years old is recommended to have yearly blood screens to help identify potential problems early and intervene to help your pet live longer, happier and healthier.
- Even though some these diseases are not curable they are manageable and the earlier we intervene the better chance your pet has.
- For a limited time any cat who gets bloodwork will automatically be entered into the drawing to win this awesome cat bed filled full of goodies and treats. (pictured)
Get entered into the drawing 1 of 2 ways:
Offer 1) New Clients OR New Pet
~ Nose to tail comprehensive physical exam
+ Whole Body Blood Screen that includes all organs, red cell and white cell system and thyroid function.
Valued at $120 for only $100
Offer 2) For cats who are up to date on physical exam
Whole Body Blood Screen that includes all organs, red cell and white cell system and thyroid function.
Valued at $100 for only $85
A promotion of discounted services and a chance to win some awesome prizes and all you have to do is make sure your four-legged family member is receiving the best care possible. It can’t get any easier than that. Call us today to schedule an appointment!
“An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure….” Be confident your pet is happy and healthy going into winter and potentially Save Hundreds by catching problems early!
Keeping with our mission to improve access to affordable healthcare for Branson’s pets Shepherd of the Hills Vet Clinic is offering for a limited time a $15 Comprehensive Doctor Exam where the doctor will check:
• Pulse/Respiratory rate
• Examine skin and coat
• Abdominal palpation
• Eye and retina scam
• External ear check
• Otoscopic exam of ear canals
• Lymph node palpation
• Examination of mouth
• Gums/ Gingiva
• Tongue and throat
If your pet is behind on preventative care or needing medical treatment don’t worry!
Through our unique partnership with Shepherd of the Hills Humane Society we are able to offer the highest standards of care at some of the lowest prices in the Midwest, year-round! See our Menu of Service and never be surprised by a vet bill again!