Emergency Vet Care in Branson, MO
We accept all emergencies from established clients during regular business hours. For true life-threatening emergencies, we prefer that you call 417-337-7389 when you are on your way in to help with scheduling and to get prepared, but it is not required.
In emergency situations we can provide oxygen support, IV catheter and fluid stabilization for shock, fracture stabilization, heat stroke temperature regulation, CPR, and other therapies.
Common indications for an emergency vet visit are:
- Overdose and toxic substance ingestion
- Anaphylactic/allergic reactions
- Sudden intractable vomiting
- Hit by car
- Heat stroke
- The very young or very old suddenly become ill
- A pet with an existing condition that has become ill
- Other traumatic injuries/events.
When our office is closed for the day, you deserve to have peace of mind knowing that if your pet has a late-night emergency, a licensed veterinary professional will be available to help them.
That’s why we have partnered with GuardianVets to provide you and your pet with complimentary after care support. If you have a question about your pet’s condition after hours, simply call our practice and you will have access to a veterinary professional.
GuardianVets offers 24/7 after-hours veterinary support (they are also available on holidays). To reach one of our on-call veterinary professionals:
- Call our main number, 417-337-7389.
- Follow the prompts to speak with a professional.
- Your call will automatically be connected to a licensed veterinary professional who will triage your emergency. You will not be kept on hold or have to leave a message, and there will be no cost to you for the call.
Many times, our on-call veterinary professionals can help prevent unnecessary late-night trips to the ER. If your on-call veterinary professional does suggest that you see a vet immediately, please contact the Emergency Clinic of Southwest Missouri in Springfield: