-Coronavirus Information for Pet Owners-
Where Care for Your Pet Means More Care for All Pets
Shepherd of the Hills Veterinary Clinic: The Best Veterinarian for Branson
Founded in 2018 by Dr. Amanda McGinty, we are a full-service animal hospital with a passion for pets and a commitment to community. We offer high-quality, competitively-priced care for Branson-area cats, dogs, rabbits, and pocket pets. At Shepherd of the Hills Veterinary Clinic, we want to provide the best healthcare possible, so we are fully equipped with state-of-the-art imaging and laboratory testing. In addition to carrying the latest technology, we value education and best-in-class care. Therefore, we are Fear Free certified, and Dr. Amanda utilizes a holistic approach using up-to-date modern medicine in addition to herbal and alternative therapies.
Our Mission to Provide Better Veterinary Care
At Shepherd of the Hills Veterinary Clinic, we want to be more than just an animal hospital. We want to make a difference in the community. Our mission is to work with the community and local rescues to support one another and provide quality, compassionate care for more pets at an affordable price.
Did You Know We're a Green Practice?
Part of our commitment to animal care means reducing our impact on the environment we all share. Ways we reduce, reuse, and recycle include:
- Using cloth surgical drapes (that we wash and sterilize) as opposed to disposable ones
- Recycling throughout the hospital
- Discounted prescription refills when using the same pill bottle
- Credit for your returned old pill bottles that we can sterilize and reuse
- Hanging washed blankets and towels out to dry (when we have the time!) instead of using the dryer